Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Something Neat

When I was little i use to get in trouble alot. It was never my fault it was my brothers fault. My brother use to convince me to do things that got me in so much trouble. One time my brother convinced me to put my pet turtle in my moms bed so when she went to sleep she would have a friend to talk to. That night while my mom was taking a shower i put my turlte in the bed and went to sleep. A few hours later I woke up to me mom screaming. The turlte had begon crawling up her leg and scared her so bad. She called me and my brother in the room and i tried to tell her that tre had told me to do it but she wouldnt believe me. I got grounded and i couldnt go to my cousins house for her sleep over and i couldnt have any friends over for a week. I always fell for what my brother told me to do and i was always the one gettin in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment