On my last blog i didnt do so good. I goofed of insted of doing my blogs during class. I never finished any of my blogs during class. I didnt even turn in my blog when we were sapose to. With that being said I didnt get a grade for it. This time on my blog I tend to finish all my bolg posts. I'm going to try and stay focused and try my best. Hopefully this time im going to do better.
Before I started blogging I thaugh it was kinda dumb. I thaught no one was going to be reading my blog but me. Now im happy because I really like blogging. It's also kind of fun looking at everyone's blogs and learning more about their books. It's also good that we get time out of class to get on the computers and do something new.
No comments:
Post a Comment